Liquid Fertilizer :: Liquid Fertilizer for Corn
Use PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer on your field corn, sweet corn, or popcorn to boost yields and outperform other fertilizers. PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer is a low-salt, high orthophosphate liquid fertilizer formulated for placement in or near the seed furrow during planting for maximum efficiency, or foliar application to correct nutrient deficiencies.
Recommended Liquid Fertilizer for Corn:
- GoldStart The most popular and economical low-salt, high-orthophosphate liquid fertilizer in the PureGrade product line.
- Diamond 100% orthophosphate liquid fertilizer to supply nutrients immediately.
- NEW! RoMax Performance Series A line of fully formulated starter solutions with NPK and micronutrients.
- 10-4-3 Foliar Microblend A blend of NPK plus five micronutrients formulated for precise foliar application.
- MicroSolutions Corn Mix Applied alone or mixed with a liquid fertilizer, this micronutrient blend is intended for the prevention and/or correction of copper, manganese and zinc deﬁciencies.
Starter Applied on Corn
PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer is especially designed for safe in-furrow placement. Essential nutrients go right to work powering young corn seedlings towards maximum production.
- Starts corn in cold, wet soils
- Reduces nutrient stratification
- Increases fertilizer efficiency
- Reduces weed pressure
- Produces drier corn
- Increases yields
Recommended Rates and Placement for corn:
Use 3-6 gallons per acre in-furrow. Use 5-10 gallons per acre when placed 2x2.
Foliar applied on Corn
PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer is especially designed for safe foliar application on corn. Foliar apply PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer to supplement soil-applied nutrients or to correct nutrient deficiencies.
- Stimulates rapid growth
- Helps plants overcome stressful conditions
- Crops use nutrients more efficiently
- Promotes larger kernels
- 100% nutrient availability
- Increases yields and profits
Recommended Rates and Placement on Corn:
Use 1-2 gallons per acre during the early growth stages with a micronutrient package from MicroSolutions. Use 3-4 gallons per acre from tassel to early silk with a micronutrient package.